Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baking for Nightshift- White Chocolate and Cranberry (and Dried Blueberry) Cookies



My little boy Harry really likes to watch cooking shows. In fact he will sit through one quite happily asking questions all the way through about what they are doing and why. So the other day we were watching Rachel Allen show on the Food Channel when she made these cookies. They looked really easy as well as pretty tasty so I thought they would be good to make for both the boys and for work. The recipe was an easy one but as I ran out of dried cranberreis I used some dried blueberries which I got from the food show in July. These dried blueberries are so delicious and I think they tasted better in these cookies than the cranberries. This is a soft cookie and while I did like them I don't know if I would make them again in this form. BUT the best thing about them is that you change the chocolate and the fruit to make them into whatever you want. If you want the recipe you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment