Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chocolate Coconut Ice Slice




As I was checking out my most favourite cook and cookbook writer Annabel Langbein's website I came across a taster/teaser of 6 recipes from her new book due out at the end of October. The best thing is that you can post photos of these recipes which you have made, onto the site and hopefully people will vote for you. If you win you could end up with a fabulous Kenwood Chef. Those of you who know me well, would know that I cook a lot...and I mean A LOT from Annabel Langbein's books. I have all of them other than the 'You Can Cook/Bake' ones and I know that as soon as I see this one out on the shelves it, too, will join my cookbook collection. 


As I am in the middle of night shift I know the girls would appreciate this slice. It was very easy to whip up and actually involved no actual baking at all. The topping is a delicious coconut ice style topping made with real chocolate (I used Whittaker's 50%). If you want this recipe or would like to check out the other five recipes from her as yet unreleased book go here. As well as that if you are feeling generous please vote for my contributions so I can keep on making fabulous things for my fantastic work colleagues. You can do that here. Just look for my name....


No comments:

Post a Comment