Sunday, September 16, 2012

Reuben turns 15!!!

Reuben is seriously going to KILL me when (or if) he sees this post because I wanted to create a year by year photo board of his life thus far. Reubs turns the big 15 tomorrow at exactly 3.26pm. I am so proud of my boy. He is turning into an amazing young man who is kind and caring, bright and clever and very, very handsome. He especially loves animals (...oh and Xbox, gaming, his laptop etc), and I think this goes to show what a special boy he is. He knows he will be called 'Bub' by me for his whole life...even when he is an old man and I will make no apologies for that whatsoever. Happy birthday my most darling boy. I love you SO much!!!....and sorry darling but this is a mother's need to boast about her baby.....







Straight away after Reuben was born....it was a long long labour ending in a Caesarian section. Reubs weighed 4220 g (or 9lb 5 oz for the oldies out there)



Going home from the hospital

1 year old....looking just like a photo of myself taken at that age

On his 1st birthday in the car we gave him

Aged 2 with his friends Jesse and Ella

2 years old....so beautiful


On his 3rd birthday
4 years old with Ella

4 years old with his favourite cat Louis

5 years old

6 years old

7 years old

8 years old

9 years old

10 years old....my baby in double digits
11 years old

11 years old on his birthday night

12 years old
13 years old
14 years old 
At lunch on Waiheke last year when we celebrated Reubs Nana Helen's 70th birthday
A huge Happy Birthday to Helen too who Reuben shares his birthday with. You are a fantastic grandmother and we are all very lucky to have you!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to Reubs doesn't seem that long since that hospital pic and if he doesn't kill you for the pics Ella might just for the one of her in a Spice Girls hat

    ReplyDelete